Commercial Property Acquisitions
Conveyancing of commercial property can be a complicated process and often involves other areas of the law such as tax, town planning and contract law.
We work with our clients, their financiers and other advisors to ensure the transaction follows the smoothest path to conclusion.
Our experienced team will carry out negotiations of purchases and leases, consult with other experts and negotiate and liaise with financiers.
Our expertise includes:
- Due diligence;
- Buying of selling of commercial and industrial land, buildings and units;
- Put and call option agreements;
- Buying and selling of property including a businesses
- Advice on stamp duty, land tax and capital gains tax issues;
- Structuring of purchasing entities;
- any post settlement use of the property, including leasing.
Our team are PEXA Certified which allows our property lawyers and conveyancers to complete your commercial property transaction online.