How Can We Help You?
Our taxation lawyers at Small Myers Hughes are highly skilled and experienced when it comes to all aspects of taxation. Obtaining legal advice relating to taxation issues is crucial in minimising your risk of adverse action by the ATO as well as maximising the return on your commercial and personal transactions.
Our team works closely with various other professionals including accountants, financial planners, valuers, and other legal practitioners, to deliver commercially viable, sensible, and realistic outcomes for our clients that achieve their goals and objectives. Our team offers practical solutions and options regarding all aspects of taxation.
Our services include advising across a range of industries on:
- Personal and business income tax;
- Payroll tax, PAYGW, superannuation, and fringe benefits tax;
- Capital gains tax;
- Goods and services tax;
- Stamp duty;
- Land tax;
- International taxation issues;
- Self-Managed Superannuation Funds;
- Tax effective structuring and restructuring