Select Page

Estate Planning

What is an Estate Dispute?

Contrary to common belief, your Will is not the last word on how your assets are distributed following your death. In Australia, you can challenge the Will of someone who has passed if you think the Will is invalid on the grounds of incapacity, suspicious circumstances or undue influence or if an eligible person (such as a spouse or child) thinks that they have not received you adequate provision in the Will.

At Small Myers Hughes we have experience in both making and defending Family Provision Applications, as well as extensive estate administration and dispute experience and knowledge.

We pride ourselves on being able to provide advice on the best way to achieve your goals including setting out all your options.